We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer with extensive experience in dynamic, responsive
web applications.The ideal candidate will be an expert in modern CSS approaches such as
Responsibilities include working closely with designers to turn their designs into global
code that will be the foundational layer for UI development across the Enterprise,
delivering experiences on top of this global code, and analyzing, and incorporating
modern UI technologies as the Front-End landscape evolves.
- 3-6 years of experience in Full Stack application development.
in Express.js, Nest.js, etc. would be a plus).
- Knowledge of UI Build Frameworks -- NPM, Grunt, Gulp, etc Required
- Experience creating and maintaining UI component libraries
- Experience in unit & integration testing and Unit testing with frameworks like
- Expert level knowledge of front-end technologies. For example; HTML5 and CSS3.
- Complete understanding about asynchronous programming and its workarounds.
- Experience in developing Software Applications in a Linux environment, and deploying
using Docker containers.
- Expert in user interface development, engineering cross-browser, cross-device
- Development experience consuming API using latest methods in partnership with
back-end development teams.
- Development experience writing high quality, semantic, testable, maintainable, and
- Practical knowledge and experience in user authentication and authorization between
multiple servers, systems, and environments.
- Good with fundamental design principles to build a scalable application,
- Error handling and debugging.
- Database basics.
- Microservices architecture and Architectural patterns basics.
Development experience creating performance optimized websites.
- Ability to drive the front-end development review cycle and close on design